In this Graduate Business Program, you will be joining a leader within the IT services industry in Australia, headquartered in Sydney. They provide support to the private & public sectors with technology & business outcomes. The expert team offers bespoke solutions to digitally transform businesses including software development, systems integration, data & AI, change management, training and digital advisory services.
Fast becoming Australia’s premier technology company, this organisation enables its clients to scale and thrive through enhancing their market reach and processes.
In this Business Consultant graduate position, you will play the unique role of working directly with the CEO and assisting with a broad variety of tasks as part of an exciting transformation project for the company. This consultant position will suit a highly ambitious and energetic graduate who is eager to learn and not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get their hands dirty!
The successful graduate change management consultant can expect the following, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the CEO, HR, finance & program team
- Communicating with internal & external stakeholders (other CEOs within the group, external businesses, financial organisations, capital markets & legal firms)
- Conducting research & marketing activities
- Tracking and coordinating all action items for the transformation project
- Producing reports & presentations
- Providing updates to relevant parties
- Administrative duties
- This is a truly hands-on role from day 1 which will require a huge level of commitment and will only suit a graduate who is dedicated to gain a unique insight into a major transformation program.
- Educated to degree level, must be in a relevant subject (e.g. Business, Management, Finance etc.)
- Sub majors in Technology or Marketing would be a bonus
- Highly analytical with a natural flair for numbers
- Comfortable with ambiguity and confident to use your own initiative
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Natural curiosity to learn and a genuine passion for the technology industry
- Fantastic presentation skills
- An excellent communicator, with exceptional written & verbal skills
- Highly resilient and driven
- Flexible with working hours
- Ability to build rapport with internal & external stakeholders
- Rigorous work ethic – this is going to be a challenging and intense role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
Benefits of the role
- Competitive starting salary for a graduate position
- A unique insight into a transformation program with a leading technology company
- The opportunity to communicate with a wide variety of external partners across legal, capital markets and finance
- Working closely with the executive team
- A varied & fast pace working environment
- The opportunity to travel (which will be on a regular basis)
- CBD centrally located office with a dynamic work environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2020, 7:00 am