Company profile - Startup
Melbourne-based startup designing phone booths for a variety of leading businesses in Australia. Supporting large corporations to high-growth startups and co-working environments, they provide an innovative solution to complement the open-plan workspace.
This Melbourne-based startup is rapidly growing and looking for an enthusiastic driven graduate who will help grow the business. This startup is experiencing hyper-growth and is ready to take their company Australia-wide. They are looking for a graduate that is eager, ambitious, and will help grow their business.
Job description - Junior Business Development Representative
Are you interested in launching your career in sales and getting hands on experience with 1:1 mentorship?
In this role you will help grow the business by organising appointments for potential clients to meet with a team member
You will work directly with the co-founders honing your business development skills and learning their CRM system to drive new business. You will play a crucial role as the first point of contact to potential leads and learn how to successfully book in meetings for the sales manager.
As a trainee role, there's lots of opportunities to learn business development skills and progress in the future to a position where you are attending and closing meetings
Key responsibilities - Junior Business Development Representative
As a Junior BDM your role will include the following tasks, but not limited to:
- A minimum of 30 calls a day
- Booking in appointments for team members to meet with potential clients
- Prospecting new clients via email, phone or SMS
- Generating interest from a generated list of leads
- Track and record clients through CRM systems
- Developing new sales strategies
Job requirements - Junior Business Development Representative
- A strong get-up-and-go attitude
- Someone who is hungry and eager to learn
- A confident communicator that isn't afraid to pick up the phone
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A strong work ethic with a drive to succeed
- Experience with writing emails is a bonus
- Experience negotiating with clients is highly desirable but not essential
Benefits of the job - Junior Business Development Representative
- Excellent starting salary package of $60,000 + super + commission
- Strong bonus package based on sales targets being met
- Direct guidance and mentorship from the startup founders on lead-generating and cold calls
- Supportive and hands-on training provided
- Fun and exciting startup environment
- Excellent opportunity to gain industry experience and get your foot in the door
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting, Marketing...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:26th Dec 2022, 1:00 am