Looking for Graduate Finance jobs and Finance Assistant jobs in Sydney? You're in luck! A leading FinTech company changing the way we invest are now looking for a Junior Finance Assistant to join them in their Sydney offices!
In this Graduate Finance Assistant job in Sydney, you'll be joining an award-winning and globally recognised FinTech organisation revolutionising how we invest. They are pioneers in the stock trading market with their secure platform supporting traders across 140 countries. Their mission is to empower their millions of active users worldwide and make money management available to everyone. The unique platform is highly intuitive to inform and educate on stock markets, cryptocurrency and more, with innovation and the client’s needs paramount.
In this Finance Administrator job in Sydney, you will play an integral part of the Deposits Finance department, responsible for managing all client deposits. In this role, you will need to combine top analytical skills with outstanding customer service delivery - ensuring your client account issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently. You will be managing multiple accounts and projects at once, so it's key you have top multi-tasking abilities and can cope well under pressure. Your career progression is always at the forefront of this company, so if you're looking to gain valuable Finance experience in a role where you will rapidly progress, apply to this Finance Assistant job in Sydney today!
The successful Finance Admin Assistant can expect the following duties as part of their role:
- Processing and monitoring clients’ deposits
- Dealing with clients’ deposits issues
- Handling account maintenance and closures
- Processing compensations, bonuses
- Working in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Improving operational processes
- Managing good communication with other internal departments
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Management
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual
- Chinese written and verbal communication skills would be desirable
- Relevant academic degree – Advantage
- Statistical analyses experience – Advantage
Benefits of the Job
- Competitive starting salary of $50,000 with a bonus structure
- Moving into awesome new centrally located offices in April!
- Join a fast-growing and dynamic team
- Lots of opportunities for personal & professional development (e.g. lunch & learn, team leader catch-ups, Finance Graduate Certificate)
- Fluid progression based on performance – you could see yourself rise rapidly up the ranks in their customer service team or into the wider business in sales, marketing or compliance
- Fun and friendly environment!
- Social engagements a plenty – monthly teas, drinks and more!
- You will be joining a fast-growing team that want to share their knowledge and grow together!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm