Looking for Graduate Marketing jobs, Marketing Executive roles and Graduate Marketing Consultant positions in Sydney? A leading marketing agency is looking for a Graduate Marketing Consultant to join their growing team in Sydney - apply today!
In this Graduate Marketing role in Sydney, you'll be working for a leading marketing agency focused on developing quality loyalty schemes for their clients. Their tight-knit team of consultants is not limited to industry knowledge and has shaped loyalty programs with businesses across technology, entertainment, property, health, financial services, blockchain and more! Working closely with huge brands like McDonalds, Optus & Commonwealth Bank, they have a wealth of experience in B2B and B2C rewards program design.
Graduate Marketing Consultant - Job description
In this Graduate Marketing Consultant job in Sydney, you will report directly to the CEO of this successful agency in Sydney supporting the design and implementation of loyalty programs. The graduate marketing consultant will also play an important role in driving the promotion of the business to attract new clients.
The Graduate Marketing Consultant will have exposure to all areas of the business including consulting projects, marketing strategy design and market campaign creation. The agency works with up to 15 clients a month so there will be heaps of opportunities to learn about a variety of businesses & industries. You will develop a deep understanding of company objections, culture, financials and data.
Graduate Marketing Consultant - Key responsibilities
In this Graduate Marketing Consultant role, the position will involve, but will certainly not be limited to:
- Industry competitor research for clients
- Develop ideation workshop materials
- Support the design, marketing strategy and commercials of programs
- Participate in the implementation of the project plan and marketing strategies
- Analyse and evolve the lifecycle management campaign process across all stages
- Develop & executive campaigns to increase member engagement
- Promote the agency to potential clients via website, blog articles, SEO & print
- Identify new promotional channels
Marketing Consultant - Job requirements
- Up to 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment executing creative & successful promotions (open to more junior entries)
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Ability to create quality strategic reports and present confidently to clients
- A basic understanding of loyalty programs
- Strong project management and organisational skills, setting priorities and meeting strict deadlines
- Proactive and energetic
- Likes working in a flexible, rapidly changing environment
- Results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Analytical mindset & strong attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic with a passion and pride in what you do
- A desire to succeed trumps experience for this team!
Graduate Marketing Consultant - Benefits of the job
- Competitive starting salary of $60,000 + Super (+ bonus structure)
- Awesome co-working space in Sydney CBD, shared with technology startup movers and shakers (currently working remote due to COVID)
- Lots of community events & opportunities to socialise with the organisations around you
- Training & development to nurture progression effectively
- The opportunity to work with a variety of clients across different industries
- Joining a startup environment means learning skills directly from the founders & management
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Communications, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Skilled Migration Visa (485),...
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 10:59 pm