On the hunt for graduate Recruitment jobs in Melbourne and Recruitment Consultant jobs with excellent progression opportunities? Want to join an award-winning recruitment agency working with the likes of Google and Verizon? You’re in luck! The Give A Grad A Go team is hiring and we’re now looking for a driven and ambitious Graduate Consultant to join our Australia team!
Give A Grad A Go has been helping graduates navigate their early careers for more than 10 years, and Headquartered in the UK, we have connected more than 4000 graduate job seekers with 800 businesses, ranging; from startups and SMEs to large global corporations. Heading into 2020, we took the exciting next step in our journey by expanding internationally, opening our first office in Australia, based out of Melbourne. 2021 has kicked off to an incredibly fast start with lots of innovative businesses in thriving industries seeking graduate support, and so we are looking to grow our teams in both the UK and Australia! If you are seeking a startup environment with a global reach and are keen to play a pivotal role in Give A Grad A Go’s expansion in Australia, apply today!
In this Recruitment Consultant job in Melbourne, you will work closely with the Country Manager on the end-to-end management of candidate and client projects and quickly become directly responsible for your own revenue stream in the business. If you like the idea of managing and developing client relationships, helping graduates start their career, whilst learning the core skills to becoming a high achieving Account Manager, then this is a great opportunity for you. The small team environment will allow you to really make an impact on establishing the Give A Grad A Go brand further with candidates and clients in Australia, and also influence processes within the business.
In this exciting Recruitment opportunity in Melbourne, you can expect the following duties as part of your day:
- Contacting all new applicants on the system via phone, video and e-mail
- Having in-depth discussions with candidates to understand their career aspirations, as well as discussing their suitability for roles and sectors
- Ensuring all candidates receive responses to their application, delivering clear and constructive feedback
- Building your commercial knowledge of sectors and roles within the world of early careers
- Providing detailed shortlists of candidates when new client briefs come in
- Ensuring all administration is up to date on a daily basis – our top revenue generators are both great communicators and exceptionally organised
- Attending client briefing calls (and meetings when possible) to understand the nature of the roles you are working on and strengthen business ties
- Identifying and researching new business prospects to further expand our network
- Recognising partnership opportunities where possible
- Evidence of having worked in a busy client-centric environment, ideally showing prior experience within sales and evidence hitting & exceeding targets – this could be an internship or contract but some proven experience is a must
- Commercial maturity — this role is heavily consultative. Initially, you will work with candidates, but you will then quickly gain exposure to consulting with key clients within the business.
- A positive mindset and self-motivation
- Excellent time management and a high level of attention to detail
- Fab communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills - the ability to adapt and cope well with unexpected problems, to work through issues and around any issues
- High level of empathy and ability to create great relationships - Understanding the unique challenges and perspectives of those we work with is crucial
Benefits of the Job
- A competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn commission on top
- We take your personal and professional development seriously — thanks to monthly and quarterly reviews we help you to put together your own plan for how you would like your career to progress within the business
- Extensive training with internal teams and external industry-leading experts
- With our global internal Equality, Diversity & Inclusion committee, you will have the chance to take part in, learn, and celebrate new ideas every month! Whether this be via ‘lunch and learn’ sessions, sharing videos and podcasts to develop your knowledge
- Awesome co-working spaces located in Docklands offering social events like weekly breakfasts & Friday drinks, working alongside some of Melbourne’s coolest start-ups
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 1:59 pm