Looking for junior sales roles and Sales Representative jobs in Sydney? A global award-winning FinTech company are on the hunt for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to join them in their Sydney offices - apply today!
In this Sales Development Representative role in Sydney, you will be joining an award-winning high-growth FinTech company disrupting the accounting & bookkeeping industry on a global scale. They boast teams across the world including London, Sydney, Washington and Paris and have no intention of slowing down their expansion plans. The multi-product organisation provides AI and automation technologies used by hundreds of thousands of accounting & bookkeeping firms and SMEs globally.
In this graduate New Business Executive position, you will be the face (and voice) of this leading FinTech business and be the first point of contact for many prospective clients. You will play an important role in new partner acquisition and nurturing the sales pipeline. This unique opportunity will suit a motivated salesperson passionate about finance & technology.
In this Sales Account Executive job in Sydney, you can expect the following duties, but not limited to:
- Developing partnerships with prospective clients
- Working to KPIs – you will be strategically forecasting your targets and aiming to exceed them!
- Attending industry events and representing the business (where applicable)
- Carrying out virtual demonstrations and webinars increasing conversions in the sales funnel
- Learning consultative sales techniques and offering a thorough initial consultation to new clients
- This role will allow you to make a real impact to the growth of the business and there will be heaps of opportunities to develop your career in the team.
- Ideally, previous experience in a target driven and phone-based environment
- Passionate about technology and finance
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Communication is key with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A strategic thinker who can meet targets in a challenging environment
- Curious mindset to source new leads where possible
- The ability to connect with people and build rapport quickly
- A willingness to learn and keep crafting your sales technique
- Great organisation skills
- Commercial acumen to set and own your numbers
- Eager to join a tech startup!
Benefits of the role
- Competitive salary package of $70,000 (+OTE)
- Joining a collaborative team who are committed to their business values and mission
- Quarterly team events & Friday drinks
- Community days
- Offsite development trips
- Free pool passes
- Business coaching & mentoring
- An excellent onboarding program with extensive access to learning & development platforms
Want to kickstart a career in Sales and looking for Account Management jobs in Sydney? If you're a personable and motivated graduate with a passion for technology, apply for this Sales Development Representative role in Sydney today!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm