Looking for Social Media jobs and Digital Marketing jobs in Sydney? Want to join an award-winning FinTech company? If you're a social media whizz with top digital skills, apply to this Social Media Manager job in Sydney today!
In this Social Media Manager role in Sydney, you'll be joining an award-winning and globally recognised FinTech organisation revolutionising how we invest. They are pioneers in the stock trading market with their secure platform supporting traders across 140 countries. Their mission is to empower their millions of active users worldwide and make money management available to everyone. The unique platform is highly intuitive to inform and educate on stock markets, cryptocurrency and more, with innovation and the client’s needs paramount.
In this Content Manager job in Sydney, you will manage customer service enquiries all the way through to campaign execution. You will act as a voice for the brand, by paving a creative immersive storytelling experience around their social media platforms (Facebook & Twitter). You will be open and confident to jump into new social and cultural trends, and develop enticing and appealing posts. You will play a key part in brand development, growing organic followers, heightening content reach and engagement with their customers.
If you're a confident, free-spoken graduate who is open to new opportunities and challenges, apply today!
The successful Senior Social Media Executive can expect the following duties as part of their role:
- Respond to comments and customer queries on social media channels in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and alert on feedback from clients on social channels for service and product teams
- Build a relationship with customers and identify users who can be groomed as ambassadors of the brand.
Social media management
- Create compelling and engaging content daily across multiple platforms while building meaningful relationships.
- Work with design & video teams to generate visually engaging content.
- Passionate about social media tools and up to date with best practices.
- Follow up on day-to-day financial market news and promote the top stories on internal & external social networks.
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. Measure the campaign’s success.
- Design and execute a cross-channel social content calendar that leverages the strategy and strengths of the brand.
- Identify and engage with influencers to increase overall brand awareness across Facebook and Twitter
- Act as a proactive partner to all of Marketing teams.
- Track benchmarks and set campaign KPIs.
- Participate in the development of paid social strategy; partner with the SEM team and support other social initiatives as needed.
- Serve as an internal champion and expert in social policy as it relates to employees, user- generated content, privacy, contests and campaigns, etc.
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management.
- Develop Facebook live streams to promote market events.
- 2+ years’ Customer Service - Social Media content marketing experience.
- Strong command of social platforms, popular listening tools, and industry-standard publishing tools.
- Excellent writing skills; strong editing skills with attention to detail, strong command of English is a MUST. Spelling and grammar must be perfect.
- Self-starter and a fast executioner with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to work cross-functionally across many groups in the company.
- Able to conduct analysis of statistical information.
- Willing to work around the clock when needed.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
Benefits of the Job
- Competitive starting salary of $55,000 - $65,000 + Bonus
- Company trading account with a start up balance of $1,000.00 USD
- Attend sponsored events (examples: The Rugby TRI-Nations, Yahoo’s Women’s Money Movement)
- Hybrid work from home/office model
- A full at home office set up
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Consulting, Management,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional New...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm