Global Turf Projects specialize in the construction of race surfaces, golf construction projects, sports turf construction and civil landscape.
Due to continued growth within our specialist company, we currently seeking to employ a graduate engineer team to join our team and assist our Project Managers to deliver exciting Sports Projects, statewide.
Qualifications & experience
- High Computer Literacy Skills
- Experience with cost control and contracts admin skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- We will work with the right person to upskill you through your career with Global Turf.
Tasks & responsibilities
- All aspects of Civil Project Engineering. Including forward planning recourses, plant, people, contractors and material ordering. Site safety, quality control, budget control, client interactions and risk management.
- The successful applicant will be remunerated with a competitive package based upon their skill level.
- Global Turf operate across all 3 Eastern States and opportunities will arise to work away with allowances or relocate if the successful applicant so desires.
- Rapidly growing business with a direct line of communication to the owners.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
$30 - $39.99 per hour
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm