- Internships still available, but please consult govt travel restrictions for your location before applying.
- Most companies Go Abroad China works with recruit interns six months or one year in advance
- If you are currently in Australia, please note the Australian Government travel restrictions at https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/asia/china before applying
- If you are currently outside of Australia, please ensure you have checked your country’s travel advice & visa requirements before applying
- China’s visa policy has been gradually liberalized
- China has announced that COVID-19 is under control in country
There’s a diverse range of finance jobs offering in the financial service industry. You have chance to discover which specialism and what type of role best matches your skills, personality and interests. A finance internship abroad could give you invaluable experience in international financial markets. Go Abroad China places interns with high-profile companies involved in venture capital, private equity, accounting, financial analysis, portfolio, and growth management. By joining our finance internships & placements, you’ll get the opportunity to observe more about Asia's rapid growth and development while gaining experience by working alongside successful professionals.
Roles You may work in:
- Asset Management
- Audit / Tax Adviser / Consulting & Assistant
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency Advisor & Case Management
- Business Advisory
- Chartered Accountant
- Corporate Finance
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Advisory
- Finance Development Associate
- Internal auditor
- International Wealth Advisory and Sales
- Investment analyst & management
- Risk analyst / Assurance / Management
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
You can apply, if you are:
- Ambitious, motivated and passionate for your future career
- Eager to apply your skills and knowledge learned from classroom to the real working world
- Confident and adaptive to live and work within a totally different culture
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Beijing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2020, 12:59 pm