There’s a diverse range of finance jobs offering in the financial service industry. You have chance to discover which specialism and what type of role best matches your skills, personality and interests. A finance internship abroad could give you invaluable experience in international financial markets. Go Abroad China places interns with high-profile companies involved in venture capital, private equity, accounting, financial analysis, portfolio, and growth management. By joining our finance internships & placements, you’ll get the opportunity to observe more about Asia's rapid growth and development while gaining experience by working alongside successful professionals.
Roles You may work in:
- Asset Management
- Audit / Tax Adviser / Consulting & Assistant
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency Advisor & Case Management
- Business Advisory
- Chartered Accountant
- Corporate Finance
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Advisory
- Finance Development Associate
- Internal auditor
- International Wealth Advisory and Sales
- Investment analyst & management
- Risk analyst / Assurance / Management
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
You can apply, if you are:
- Ambitious, motivated and passionate for your future career
- Eager to apply your skills and knowledge learned from classroom to the real working world
- Confident and adaptive to live and work within a totally different culture
- Job type:Internships
Government, Project Management, Recruitment, Marketing and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Bejing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 12:59 pm