- Internships still available, but please consult govt travel restrictions for your location before applying.
- Most companies Go Abroad China works with recruit interns six months or one year in advance
- If you are currently in Australia, please note the Australian Government travel restrictions at https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/asia/china before applying
- If you are currently outside of Australia, please ensure you have checked your country’s travel advice & visa requirements before applying
- China’s visa policy has been gradually liberalized
- China has announced that COVID-19 is under control in country
An engineering internship in China can help you develop an innovative outlook on challenging situations. As China continues to develop its cities and expand inland, the need for engineering services and experts remains high. At Go Abroad China, we can place our participants in mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering-based companies. If you would like to gain experience and expand your knowledge in a country where various products are designed, engineered and manufactured: China is the place for you!
Roles you may work in:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Broadcast Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Geologist
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotic Engineering
- Quarry Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
You can apply, if you are:
- Ambitious, motivated and passionate for your future career
- Eager to apply your skills and knowledge learned from classroom to the real working world
- Confident and adaptive to live and work within a totally different culture
- Job type:Internships
Construction, Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
Beijing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 12:59 pm