- Internships still available, but please consult govt travel restrictions for your location before applying.
- Most companies Go Abroad China works with recruit interns six months or one year in advance
- If you are currently in Australia, please note the Australian Government travel restrictions at https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/asia/china before applying
- If you are currently outside of Australia, please ensure you have checked your country’s travel advice & visa requirements before applying
- China’s visa policy has been gradually liberalized
- China has announced that COVID-19 is under control in country
Marketing, advertising and PR exist in most businesses and across all sectors. The Marketing sector in China is growing fast and has a high demand for innovative-mind, creative-thinking and motivated individuals to help them create new campaigns that can break through the noise and deliver results.There are many types of exciting and attractive marketing opportunities to intern in major corporations and start-up companies.
Go Abroad China has successfully placed interns in consumer goods companies, advertising conglomerates, digital marketing companies, PR firms and specialist marketing consultancies and more. If you take up an internship or placement, you are capable of putting your knowledge into practice and be challenged in this fast-paced, exciting industry.
Roles You may work in:
- Account Management & Customer Support
- Brand Management
- Campaign Metrics & Research
- Community Involvement & Social Medi
- a Content Marketing / Copy-writing
- Database Management & Analysis
- Direct / Email / Mobile / Search Engine Marketing
- Display & Advertising
- Event Management
- Market Research
- Media Planning
- Product Pricing
- Public Relations (PR) / Public Affairs
- Sales Promotion / Strategy
- SEO & Web Design / Development
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
You can apply, if you are:
- Ambitious, motivated and passionate for your future career
- Eager to apply your skills and knowledge learned from classroom to the real working world
- Confident and adaptive to live and work within a totally different culture
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Student Visa, Australian Bridging...
Beijing (China), Shenzhen...
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm