Gold Fields Australia 2022 - 2023 Vacation Student Program
With a vast portfolio of underground and open pits across Gold Fields Australia, we can offer you a rich and diverse learning experience, whilst you undertake your studies. With Gold Fields, you can build highly sought-after skills in one of Australia’s most prosperous gold regions. The working environment is safe, challenging and rewarding giving you the scope to establish & develop your career.
The Gold Fields Australia Vacation Program runs from December 2022 – February 2023 and offers tailored mentoring, technical development and role specific training to help you succeed. You’ll learn from our international team of talented professionals, exchanging knowledge, building skills and gaining experience at one of our four mine sites.
We are seeking applications from passionate & motivated students keen to commence their career as a Vacation Student: People & Engagement. This role will be offered on an 8 days on, 6 days off Fly in Fly out roster from Perth.
Gold Fields is committed to maintaining our diverse and inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from people from all backgrounds, genders & ethnicities to join us for an enlightening Summer University break.
We believe our social impact matters and our goal is to create enduring value, beyond mining. This includes working towards a net-zero carbon future by 2050 through our use of renewables, environmental management strategies, philanthropy, working with our host communities through procurement, employment & socio-economic development.
- Ideally in 2nd year or above of your Human Resources or similar Tertiary Qualification
- C Class Manual Drivers License
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Exposure and/or experience in a mining environment would be highly regarded
- Prior experience working 12 hour shifts and adhering to safety procedures would be beneficial
- Ability to follow instructions, pick up new tasks / software systems and work in a team environment
- Familiarity being in remote locations and any experience being underground would be an advantage, but not essential
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com.au
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Mining Oil and Gas
- Work rights:
Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
Perth, Regional Western...
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm