Gold Fields Australia 2023 Graduate Program
With the vast portfolio of underground and open pits across the Gold Fields Australia portfolio, we can offer you a rich and diverse start to your mining career. With Gold Fields, you can build highly sought-after skills in one of Australia’s most prosperous gold regions. The working environment is safe, challenging and rewarding giving you the scope to establish & develop your career.
The Gold Fields Australia Graduate Program offers tailored mentoring, technical development and role specific training to help you succeed. You’ll learn from our international team of talented professionals, exchanging knowledge, building skills and gaining experience across our 4 mine sites.
We are seeking applications from passionate & motivated candidates keen to commence their career as a Graduate: OHS. This role will be offered on an 8 days on 6 days off fly in fly out roster from Perth.
Gold Fields is committed to maintaining it’s diverse and inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from people from all backgrounds, genders & ethnicities to commence a rewarding and exciting career with us.
We believe our social impact matters and our goal is to create enduring value, beyond mining. This includes working towards a net-zero carbon future by 2050 through our use of renewables, environmental management strategies, philanthropy, working with our host communities through procurement, employment & socio-economic development.
- Due to complete your Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety at the end of 2022 (pre-requisite for application to the Graduate program).
- Ability to provide demonstrated examples of current or past work experiences where you have applied OHS principles would be highly regarded.
- C Class Manual Drivers License
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Obtain Covid vaccinations as industry mandated
- Prior mine site experience as a vacation student is not essential, but highly regarded
- All applicants will be required to submit a copy of their Academic Transcript
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Mining Oil and Gas, Science,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
Regional Western Australia
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:25th May 2022, 3:59 pm