Our Urban division have been established for over 25 years providing specialist urban development services with South East Queensland. With a very strong and growing reputation Golding Urban have an ongoing pipeline of subdivisional and road infrastructure projects in the Brisbane region.
As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you will be working as an integral member of our onsite delivery team delivering commercial, industrial and residential development projects safely, on time and on budget.
This is a permanent long-term role within our established and stable urban team.
Your duties in this role include:
- Support the implementation of company systems and policies;
- Assist with development of work schedules and construction progress tracking;
- Track daily costs against budget and work with site supervisors to improve efficiencies;
- Monitor quality to ensure client expectations and local authority standards are met;
- Provide engineering support to on-the-ground supervisory staff;
- Promote the Golding Brand with external stake holders including clients and their consultants;
- Maintain open communications and report all issues outside your authority to your Project Manager.
To succeed in this role you need
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or other relevant qualification;
- Strong commercial and financial acumen;
- Excellent planning and coordination skills;
- Capability to solve complex issues to arrive at best for project outcomes;
- Strong communication skills that enable you to communicate at all levels;
- High standard of personal and professional integrity;
- Motivation to succeed and a desire to progress your career.
- Generous salary package;
- Training and mentoring to help you reach your potential;
- Supportive team environment with real career growth opportunities.
Please apply online below;
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm