We are a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. We commit people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow.
The Summer Analyst program will provide an immersive experience in working with the CWS team to enable a thorough understanding of what a future career in property management could be.
Your Summer Analyst Program
Our Summer Analyst Program is a ten-week summer internship for students from late November to February. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
As a participant, you will;
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
Successful Summer Analysts may be invited back to join our New Analyst program in a full time position.
Participants will learn the two main
Critical Systems Management
- Ensure the critical MEP infrastructure supporting business operations is operated and maintained to the highest standards of reliability and efficiency and in accordance with the firm’s global engineering policies and procedures for office, trading floors, and data centers
- Act as the Facility Management team stakeholder for critical system design and operational requirements for all new construction and expansion activity within critical environments.
- Provide crisis management support to identify potential/immediate impacts, restore operational capabilities and institute required safeguards.
- Responsible for all aspects of property management including budgeting, sustainment, maintenance, cleaning, client satisfaction and quality on the Asia Pacific region offices to ensue these are conducted in accordance with the lease and local statutory requirements
What we look for
The summer analyst role is for candidates currently in their penultimate year of a Bachelors or Master’s degree in electrical / mechanical engineering, building / property / facility management, or other relevant under / post graduate studies (excluding MBA courses).
- Relevant work experience gained through internship / part-time experience is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic global environment with a focus on teamwork
- A proactive approach and a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Proficient with the suite of Microsoft Office
How to apply
To be considered you will be in your penultimate year in either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (excluding MBA) Apply and explore careers at Goldman Sachs visit www.goldmansachs.com/careers APPLICATION PROCESS
- Select 'Apply' under the ‘Students’ section
- Select ’Apply Now’
- Select ‘Summer Analyst/Summer Associate’ from the position listings
- Click ‘Apply’
- If you have not applied previously, please enter your details to register or if you have applied to Goldman Sachs previously login using your email address and password
- Enter the following on the ‘Position Preference’ page
- Recruiting Year: 2022
- Position: Summer Analyst/Summer Associate
- Program: Summer Analyst
- You can apply to up to three locations and divisions
- Please ensure all information submitted is accurate before finalising your application. Applications can’t be edited once submitted
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm