Our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Become a software engineer at Goldman Sachs and bring your skills to help us build the next generation of finance systems that change how our clients and internal teams conduct business. Combine the best open source software, databases, cloud solutions, and programming languages, to solve problems and provide accurate, complex, scalable applications that help our business and clients gain new insights. As a software engineer, you are the change agents that transform Goldman Sachs by applying your technical know-how. Be a part of our embedded engineering teams, that work as a unit with our business partners. Collaborate with trading, sales, asset management, banking, finance and others, to build and automate solutions to keep our firm’s position on the cutting edge. Or, join our core engineering teams, and elevate all of our businesses by providing reliable, scalable platforms for data engineering, machine learning, networking, developer tooling, collaboration and more. Innovate with UI/UX designers, full-stack engineers, data scientists, cloud engineers, and more in a collaborative, agile environment where your enthusiasm to take on new problems and learn will have an immediate impact.
Systems engineers work in the wide core of systems necessary to support and maintain business operations throughout the firm. As a systems engineer, you have the immediate opportunity to design, develop, implement and own a variety of systems which ensure uninterrupted operation of all our lines of business. In this role you will explore public and private cloud, networks, storage, compute, big data, application messaging and more. Our engineers work on a variety of challenging problems from building our data infrastructure, to implementing public and private cloud-based solutions, to providing seamless, on-demand scaling of our applications. Join our systems engineers and write enterprise level code in a variety of programming languages with high-scalability, testing and robustness.
Goldman Sachs recruits students and graduates who have a record of outstanding achievement in academic and extracurricular activities. A background in finance is not necessary. What we do require are integrity, professional excellence and teamwork.
In addition, we look for people who:
- Display a passion for technology
- Have computer science, math, statistics, and/or engineering backgrounds
- Have strong analytical and organizational skills
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Are highly motivated and adaptable
- Are accurate and detail-oriented
- Display creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- V Select 'Apply' under the ‘Students’ section
- Select ’Apply Now’
- Select ‘New Analyst/New Associate’ from the position listings
- Click ‘Apply’
- If you have not applied previously, please enter your details to register or if you have applied to Goldman Sachs previously login using your email address and password
- Enter the following on the ‘Position Preference’ page
- Recruiting Year: 2022
- Position: New Analyst/New Associate
- Program: New Analyst
- You can apply to up to three locations and divisions
- Please ensure all information submitted is accurate before finalising your application. Applications can’t be edited once submitted
- You will be asked to complete HackerRank to be considered for the role. (insert hyperlink: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/blog/posts/guide-to-hackerrank.html
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 12:59 pm