Global Investment Research provides its clients with investment recommendations across multiple asset classes by generating fundamental research and analysis of companies, industries, markets and economies. Clients include mutual funds, hedge funds and pension funds, among others.
Learn more about Global Investment Research at
Your Summer Analyst Program
Our Summer Analyst Program is a ten-week summer internship for students from late November to February. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
As a participant, you will;
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
Successful Summer Analysts may be invited back to join our New Analyst program in a full time position.
As a Summer Analyst in Global Investment Research Division you will be working within our Equities Research team.
Typical tasks could include;
- Assist in preparing content for research publications
- Build and update industry databases
- Assist in creating and analysing financial models
- Attend meetings with clients and covered companies
- Conduct preliminary research for company initiations
What we look for
We seek out people with all types of skills, interests and experiences.
- Qualities we look for:
- excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- strong sense of teamwork
- commitment to excellence
- intellectual curiosity, passion and self-driven
- integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
- thrive in a fast paced environment where multitasking and time management are essential
- comfortable working with numbers
- analytical thinker
How to apply
To be considered you will be in completing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (excluding MBA) in 2021
Apply and explore careers at Goldman Sachs visit www.goldmansachs.com/careers
- Select 'Apply' under the ‘Students’ section
- Select ’Apply Now’
- Select ‘Summer Analyst/Summer Associate’ from the position listings
- Click ‘Apply’
- If you have not applied previously, please enter your details to register or if you have applied to Goldman Sachs previously login using your email address and password
- Enter the following on the ‘Position Preference’ page
- Recruiting Year: 2022
- Position: Summer Analyst/Summer Associate
- Program: Summer Analyst
- You can apply to up to three locations and divisions
- Please ensure all information submitted is accurate before finalising your application. Applications can’t be edited once submitted
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm