Good Country Physiotherapy is a patient-focussed practice established in the Limestone Coast region of South Australia in 2004, with five clinics throughout the region.
We currently have 20 staff, including 13 physiotherapists - three with post-graduate degrees in musculoskeletal, sports and women’s health physiotherapy, two currently studying masters degrees and another about to commence in 2022.
We are offering the opportunity for TWO newly qualified physiotherapists to join our Graduate Program in 2022 and develop skills across a wide range of clinical areas.
The Graduate program will introduce you to work across several settings including:
- Outpatient musculoskeletal and sports injuries (private and public)
- Residential aged care
- Acute hospital (inpatients)
- Community outpatients (including at the clinic and home visits)
- Sporting team coverage
- Hydrotherapy classes
- Mat and/or equipment-based Pilates classes
- Falls and balance classes
- Functional rehabilitation classes
- GLA:D program for OA hips and knee
This variety is great for your new graduate year as well as building on your university knowledge and skills! You will be a highly valued member of the team, supported by an amazing group of experienced, enthusiastic physiotherapists AND well looked after by a caring and knowledgeable admin team.
We will support you with:
- Regular meetings with an experienced physiotherapist
- Twice weekly one-on-one in-service program
- Monthly all-staff in-service practicals
- Regular caseload reviews to ensure we are not feeling overwhelmed
- Opportunities to shadow an experienced physiotherapist for learning and development
We will reward you with:
- Flexible working hours
- Social events with the team
- RDWA assistance with relocation and accommodation costs
- A supportive and encouraging work environment
- An opportunity to experience a rural community and lifestyle
To apply, send a cover letter outlining why this sounds like your ideal job and your CV to Practice Principal Angela Willsmore at [email protected] [link removed].
More information – call Angela 0438 228 049 or Practice Manager Andrea Lutt on 8752 2330.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2021, 12:59 pm