Goodman Fielder is a leading regional food company across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. We have a portfolio of iconic and trusted brands that Australians have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week, including Helga's, Wonder White, Praise, White Wings, Meadow Lea, and many more.
Our aspiration is to be the leading integrated food solutions business in the Region. We are a team that believes that anything is possible. A team that understands our business and focuses on the right things that make the biggest difference and one that considers our end to end value chain when making decisions to optimize our business. We drive change as an opportunity for us to innovate and transform our business and to achieve beyond what we think is possible.
The purpose of this position is to develop deep meaningful commercial insights, based on data analysis and interpretation, to improve understanding, decision making, project performance and outcomes across our supply chain
- Operations Effectiveness Improvement Projects
- Align with and deliver on key projects to improve the analytics and insights of site operations & market, enabling affiliate brand and management teams to measure, gain insights and improve performance.
- Propose ideas to ensure efficient use of resources for the effective supply chain execution strategies.
- Provide data driven insights for site operations / supply and projects to help drive business decisions.
- Ensuring activities undertaken are legal, ethical and consistent with company strategy
- Understands Goodman Fielders strategy and how he/she aligns to it and contributes to delivering it. This may involve aligning an individual’s own efforts or aligning other people and resources.
- Constantly, and positively, challenges accepted ways of working by generating new ideas, methods, solutions and delivery that advance Goodman Fielder. Embraces change and overcomes barriers.
- Sets ambitious, challenging targets and objectives and is relentless in his/her efforts to deliver against them. Shows commitment and drive when faced with a challenge.
- Positively affects the opinions, behaviours and actions of others inside and outside of Goodman Fielder. Fosters cooperation and teamwork.
- Displays passion and enthusiasm for his/her own development. Inspires passion and enthusiasm in others so they can perform, excel and reach their full potential.
- Ability to work in a team environment and establish a trusting, professional and supportive relationship with all employees.
- Articulate and able to convert knowledge and data into language which has meaning for multiple audiences.
- Strong overall commercial acumen, able to identify and interpret a range of business needs through engagement and interaction with end-users.
- Agile working capability (continuous evaluation and improvement, streamlining processes and improving time to decision-making, particularly around risk and opportunity.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a range of different stakeholder
- Strong on rigour and attention to detail, able to analyse and synthesise data to deliver robust outcome
- Post-graduate qualification such as MBA and/or Engineering or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Fast Moving Consumer...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- LEVEL 3, 118 Talavera Road, Macquarie ParkLocations:
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 7:00 am