Goulburn-Murray Water (GMW) is Australia’s largest rural water corporation responsible for storing, managing and delivering water across most of northern Victoria. GMW provides more than 39,000 services to about 25,000 customers in its operating region.
We are working with our customers to deliver for our region and our future and have embarked on a continuous improvement program, which makes this an exciting time to join us in undertaking a wide range of engineering services.
About the Role
- Exciting career opportunity to be part of providing an essential service, and the chance to work on large and diverse projects and assets.
- 2 year fixed term contract, commencing in February 2022.
- Dynamic role with a blend of developing functional designs for projects, supporting innovation and developing Technical Standards within our Technical Standards and Support Team
What do you need?
- Be about to graduate, or have recently graduated with an Engineering degree (Electrical)
- A graduate with a passion for making a difference, a willingness to learn and who aligns with our values of excellence, honesty, accountability, courage and caring.
- Agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our organisation where people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
- GMW are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- GMW offer flexible working and are always open to discussing your individual needs so that you get to create your own experience with us.
- Great time to make the move to regional Victoria for a different lifestyle, career opportunities and challenge.
Applications close on Wednesday 20 October 2021. To apply for this role please complete the GMW application form provided on our careers page and email together with a copy of your current CV to [email protected]
GMW is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. GMW encourages people with diverse backgrounds, experience and perspectives to apply.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 1:59 pm