Fixed Term Part Time
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
GV Health Graduate Nurse Program 2022
- Fixed Term Part Time
- Permanent roles offered on successful completion of Graduate program
- 64 hours per fortnight - multiple positions available
- Shepparton, Tatura, Rushworth
GV Health are excited to offer multiple Graduate Nurse Positions in 2021. The Graduate Nurses will rotate through various clinical departments throughout 2021. All graduate nurse positions will be allocated at 64 hours per fortnight and only eligible computer match candidates will be accepted. Nurses who successfully complete the Graduate Program will be offered permanent employment.
About GV Health
At GV Health, we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
To find our more information about GV Health please visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
This position supports the transition of the new Graduate Registered Nurses to independent practice by supporting learning needs, enhancing clinical exposure and setting professional practices that encourage lifelong learning. General Graduate Nurses may rotate through clinical areas at the Shepparton, Rushworth and Tatura Campus.
We are looking for
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse commencing in 2022
- Willing to commit to the requirements of a Graduate Program
- Self-motivated with good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Able to work effectively within a team environment
- Able to use computer systems at an intermediate level
Application Process: Download and read the position description to ensure you understand the role requirements.
Apply online via the GV Health e-Recruitment system.
Please follow our online application process to apply for a position in the GV Health Graduate Nurse Program for 2020. Please ensure you include/attach the following documents in the application process:
- Cover Letter of application addressed to Tracy Urbanavicius, Graduate Nurse Coordinator
- Current Resume
- Most recent academic transcript
- Details of two referees - One must be nursing related (I.e. Clinical Educator). Second referee must be work or academic related. PMCV referees acceptable.
- A copy of 2 most recent Clinical Appraisals
Some of the great benefits of working for GV Health include:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
As per the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission prospective employees must be checked against the National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Screening Database. You will be requested to complete and submit the National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Screening Check via Service Victoria. Your Check will be assessed to determine your eligibility to work within a NDIS role. If you do not receive clearance from the NDIS Worker Screening Unit or you do not agree to participate in the Scheme you cannot be engaged by a NDIS provider. Appointments to this role are also subject to satisfactory Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Checks. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement.
GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.
Enquiries: Tracy Urbanavicius
Ph: 03 5823 8624
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 1:59 pm