GR Engineering Services Limited (GRES) specialises in providing high quality engineering design and construction services to the mining and mineral processing industries. Our services cover all aspects of a project life cycle from the initial evaluation and study phase through to design, constructions, commissioning and operational support.
As the Graduate Electrical Engineer reporting directly to the Engineering Manager - Brisbane, you assist with electrical design work for our multiple projects covering various commodities. Whilst working at GRES you will develop your skills to become:
- A design engineer, supporting the team on a range of projects, learning design codes, performing calculations, and build your capability to become a subject matter expert for electrical design
- Connect in with a wider team of professionals to share insights, knowledge and improve your overall technical capabilities
- Assist with technical review of drawings received from the client and work with other design engineers, as required
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Relevant electrical qualifications first or second year post graduate
- A passion to gain knowledge of current electrical design and standards
- High level communication skills to provide interface between engineering and construction
What’s on offer:
With over 450 employees across Australia, our focus is to create a rewarding working environment where you will be valued and appreciated for your knowledge, experience and innovative mind. You will be located in our Brisbane office where you are part of a smaller team where your training and development will be hands on. At GRES, you will:
- Work on a variety of projects in the mineral processing industry
- Benefit from long term employment opportunities
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative and supportive team and being provided with all the tools to succeed
GRES is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity, equity and inclusion deepens our depth of knowledge, capability and experience. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm