We are currently hiring for a full stack developer at GradConnection who will be involved in the development of the GradConnection website. You will work on building new features, bug fixes and maintenance and shaping our development process. This role will see you working with the product and design team to evaluate work, timelines and also the overall delivery using the GradConnection stack.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new features and bug fixes for the GradConnection suite of products including the GradConnection Public websites, GradConnection Jobmaker and GradConnection satellite sites
- Work with our design and UI / UX teams to develop features to accurately represent design specifications
- Testing/peer reviewing code to ensure quality code and changes in our production environments
- Maintain the GradConnection code base in the form of refactoring, maintaining libraries etc.
- Enforce the GradConnection development and deployment process
- Maintain and improve the GradConnection development and deployment processes
- Monitoring of our platforms to triage, assess and fix production issues in a timely fashion based on their severity
- SQL querying to facilitate reporting and insights to the usage of GradConnection products
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a relevant bachelor level qualification
- Relevant work experience is a plus but not required
- Desired: Python, React.js, PSQL, AWS experience desired
- Salary $65,000 + super
GradConnection is a small collaborative team and we are the market leader in the graduate recruitment market place with the most students using our site to connect with the largest group of structured graduate program employers.
We have won multiple industry awards for being the best supplier in the Graduate Recruitment Market and our North Sydney office has benefits such as Free Breakfast, Espresso Machine, well stocked drinks fridge and a snack bar.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2019, 12:59 pm