GradConnection is the market leading graduate careers site- connecting students and graduates to employers.
We’re looking for a proactive, creative and enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to join the team part-time, 3 days a week!
First and foremost you’ll need to have exceptional writing, editing and communication skills, and be confidently able to write and edit blogs, social posts, emails and more. You’ll be up to date on the latest social trends across various platforms, and have creative ideas for content and strategies we could try (we love trying new things!). This is a role for someone keen to be working across a wide range of digital marketing activities and ready to contribute in a meaningful way to GradConnection’s overall marketing strategy.
- Creation of a social media calendar for Facebook and Instagram accounts across Australia and Asia, taking in to account the overall content strategy and events on the student calendar year
- Creation and briefing where required for social media assets, including image and video editing using tools like Canva
- Drafting of clever and engaging social copy
- Social media posting across Facebook, Instagram and Stories, LinkedIn etc including brand and client posts, that improve GradConnection brand awareness and recognition towards a goal of student registration/applications in Australia and Asia whilst adhering to best practice
- Creation and management of UTM tracking and bit.ly links across all content posts
- Community management as required across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
- Monthly reporting on KPIs including audience growth, reach and engagement, and conversion using Google Analytics
- Research and writing of blog content to support overall content strategies- both student and employer facing
- Creation & writing of content for our student newsletter, The Cram, in Australia and Asia, based on the content strategy and student calendar
- Help build digital advertising campaigns across various digital channels
- Assist on projects and events, ie. Top100 Awards (including attending the awards gala evening!)
Qualifications & experience
- Marketing/advertising/communications qualification (desired)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Self-motivated, team player and excellent communication skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about social media and digital marketing
- Capable of using graphic tools such as Canva
When applying please send through any links to examples of your writing or social pages you have managed (student society pages etc)- we'd love to see some of your work!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Communications, Marketing and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2021, 1:59 pm