Your career begins well before you finish your degree…. the future is now
At Grant Thornton, we give undergraduates like you the opportunity to get your career off to a flying start. You’ll be exposed to the tools and skills you need to develop a future career within the accounting and advisory profession and will have the opportunity to see first-hand how our people support our clients.
The world’s leading organisations look to Grant Thornton to deliver the right advice at the right time. Every day, they come to us for independent accounting, tax and advisory services. We help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by delivering timely and actionable insights. With more than 50,000 people across 135 countries, we understand that talented people drive all of our successes.
Get busy with real work
Our vacation experience program will give you a preview of what it feels like to be a professional adviser whilst you are still studying. It will provide you with invaluable insight and help shape your future career. From day one, our vacationers are given actual tasks as part of ongoing projects, as well as training opportunities and meaningful feedback to build your skills and knowledge.
We make a conscious effort to ensure your time with us is full and rewarding. You will receive coaching, as well as learning and development opportunities to support you beyond the program. At Grant Thornton, a fulfilling and successful vacation experience may also lead to a Graduate opportunity with us!
What we’re looking for
Aside from studying towards relevant qualifications, we’re looking for people who value the things we value.
- We empower our people to make a difference. We want our people to think for themselves, to speak up, and to actively shape our firm’s culture and future.
- We genuinely care about our clients. As part of our work, we discover what’s important to them and enjoy helping them succeed.
- We want our people to bring their whole selves to work. Individuality and authenticity are very important to our firm.
- We highly value collaboration. We believe that it’s energising and stimulating to collaborate – to learn from and be inspired by others. We believe that diverse teams will always outperform the individual.
- We're looking for well-rounded candidates who connect with our brand, values and culture and want to make a difference right from the start.
Current opportunity – Audit and Assurance
Your future starts here.
We are currently looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial tertiary students in Melbourne to join our 2019/2020 Summer Vacation Program in the Audit and Assurance team.
Curious about a career in Audit and want to know more before applying?
We have recently partnered with InsideSherpa to launch the Grant Thornton - Audit Virtual Experience. Our virtual experience program will give you the opportunity to undertake a variety of tasks across the end-to-end audit cycle and to gain insight into what you can expect from a career in Audit at Grant Thornton.
To be eligible for our Audit Melbourne Vacation Program, you must be:
- in your penultimate year of study (i.e. 2nd year of a 3 year degree, 3rd year of a 4 year degree, etc.);
- be eligible to complete CA upon completion of your degree; and
- an Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
If this is you, kick start your career and apply today!
Applications close at 11.59pm Sunday, 11 August 2019. Positions are limited so apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to progress through the recruitment process, we encourage you to please contact Kate Medlen, Graduate Recruitment Senior Consultant at 03 8663 6436 or at [email protected] to discuss your application and your individual needs.
- Job type:Internships
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:11th Aug 2019, 1:59 pm