The future is now
At Grant Thornton, we offer more than just your ‘traditional’ graduate program; instead, we kick start your career as an Associate and support you to turn theory into practice –moving from knowing to growing. We’ll equip you with the tools and skills you need to develop unique insights and tailor innovative strategies. We’ll give you the support you need to obtain your CA and other professional qualifications. And more importantly, we’ll encourage you to be yourself.
The world’s leading organisations look to Grant Thornton to deliver the right advice at the right time. Every day, they come to us for independent accounting, tax and advisory services. We help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by delivering timely and actionable insights. With 50,000 people in more than 135 countries, we understand that talented people drive all of our successes.
Get busy with real work
We’ll support you to successfully transition from university student to practising professional. From day one, you will be given hands-on experience on a variety of projects –investigating issues, undertaking analysis and delivering real recommendations whilst working alongside awesome peers who will help you succeed.
Our graduates receive significant training, development and leadership opportunities, and our CA pass rates are consistently above average. Leveraging our strong local and international network, graduates can work towards rewarding opportunities in Australia and overseas.
We are committed to offering adistinctive people experience. This means that all team members have the opportunity to explore working arrangements that support them to meet both their professional and personal commitments. Making for a happier, healthier life, this approach also enables you to feel and perform your best at work. Being flexible benefits our firm, our clients, and our people!
Current opportunity –Transfer Pricing Tax
We are currently looking for a driven and ambitious graduate to join our Melbourne Transfer Pricing Tax team, commencing as a New Associate in early 2020.
Grant Thornton Australia’s Transfer Pricing Tax team delivers practical, commercial and tax-effective advice to broad range of international clients. With our deep technical knowledge and practical experience, we understand the pitfalls and the safe pathways, and guide our clients to make the best tax decisions for their organisation.
What we’re looking for
Aside from studying towards relevant qualifications, we’re looking for people who value the things we value.
- We empower our people to make a difference. We want our people to think for themselves, to speak up, and to actively shape our firm’s culture and future.
- We genuinely care about our clients. As part of our work, we discover what’s important to them and enjoy helping them succeed.
- We want our people to bring their whole selves to work. Individuality and authenticity are very important to our firm.
- We highly value collaboration. We believe that it’s energising and stimulating to collaborate –to learn from and be inspired by others. We believe that diverse teams will always outperform the individual.•We're looking for well-rounded candidates who connect with our brand, values and culture and want to make a difference right from the start.
To be eligible for a Grant Thornton graduate opportunity, you must be:
- in your final year of study, or have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years; and
- an Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
If this is you, kick start your career and apply today!
Applications close at 11.55pm Sunday, 8 September 2019. Positions are limited so apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to progress through the recruitment process, we encourage you toplease contact Kate Medlen, Graduate Recruitment Senior Consultant at 03 8663 6436 or at [email protected] to discuss your application and your individual needs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:8th Sep 2019, 1:55 pm