As a new graduate, we aim to provide you more than just your ‘traditional’ graduate program; instead we kick start your career as an Associate and support you to turn theory into practice.
You’ll receive on-the-job learning, as well as technical and professional skill development through our structured learning programs, by working with our leaders and being involved in client work right from the beginning.
We don’t work in silos – meaning you’ll get exposure to clients across a broad range of industries. It also means that cross-team and cross-office collaboration is just part of what we do, giving you the opportunity to develop a breadth skills and knowledge, and work with leading minds across the whole Grant Thornton network.
Current opportunity – Audit and Assurance
We are currently looking for driven and ambitious graduate candidates in Sydney to join our Audit and Assurance team as New Associates in 2021.
Audit & Assurance operates with one central principle: to deliver audits of the highest quality for the benefit of our clients and the wider business community. We do this by providing independent verifications on financial statements, assessing processes and controls as well as providing recommendations to ensure our clients are compliant with regulatory requirements.
We have a broad range of listed and non-listed clients from industries including technology and media, consumer products and retail, health and aged care, financial services, energy and resources, food & beverage.
Curious about a career in Audit and want to know more before applying?
We’ve recently partnered with InsideSherpa to launch the Grant Thornton - Audit Virtual Experience. Our virtual experience program will give you the opportunity to undertake a variety of tasks across the end-to-end audit cycle and to gain insight into what you can expect from a career in Audit at Grant Thornton.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for driven, well-rounded candidates who connect with our clients, our purpose and our culture and want to make an impact right from the start.
In addition to studying towards a relevant qualification, we’re looking for people who are curious, ambitious and who value the things we value:
- We empower our people to make a difference. We want our people to think for themselves, to speak up, and to actively shape our firm’s culture and future.
- We genuinely care about our clients. As part of our work, we discover what’s important to them and enjoy helping them succeed.
- We want our people to bring their whole selves to work. Individuality and authenticity are very important to our firm.
- We highly value collaboration. We believe that it’s energising and stimulating to collaborate – to learn from and be inspired by others. We believe that diverse teams will always outperform the individual.
To be eligible for our graduate opportunities, you must be:
- in your final year of study, or have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years;
- CA eligible upon completion of your degree; and
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
Applications close at 11.55pm AEST on Sunday, 20th September 2020. Positions are limited so apply early to avoid disappointment.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to assist you throughout the recruitment process, please contact Kate Minns, Graduate Recruitment Senior Consultant on 03 8663 6436 or at [email protected] to discuss your application and your individual needs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 1:55 pm