Grant Thornton’s Private Wealth team of experts work closely with mid-size business owners, high-net-worth individuals and their families to deliver outstanding, integrated advice across the spectrum of their wealth management requirements. We are currently seeking a competent and well-rounded Graduate to join our growing Private Wealth team.
This role offers an opportunity for a defined career path into a para-planning/associate adviser role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to clients, ie handling client enquiries, following up information, preparing documentation.
- Liaising with third parties to follow up information from platforms, fund managers, share registries, banks and insurers.
- Administrative support to advisors, ie maintaining records and handling client documents in accordance with regulatory guidelines and internal policies.
- Assisting with the implementation of advice including, buy/sell execution, opening super funds, managing rollovers, insurance applications etc.
- Assisting clients with execution only instructions such as corporate actions, executing acceptance, and supervising all stages of the process
- Assisting with para planning services with preparation of advice documentation, financial modelling projections and annual review presentations.
Skills and Experience
You will be agile, responsive and intuitive. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification / FASEA approved degree or near completion
- Passion for a career within wealth management or financial planning
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and manage numerous tasks
- Confident and proactive communicator
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with XPLAN preferred
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Free Annual gym membership
- Regular social activities
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:24th Aug 2019, 12:30 pm