Nearing the end of your studies and looking for your dream graduate position? Perhaps you’re looking to get ahead by applying for a vacation program?
We know that the process of applying for jobs as a university student can often be overwhelming and that's why we're here to support you.
Grab a coffee and join Kate Minns from the Grant Thornton Early Careers for an interactive virtual session where we’ll cover:
- Our student programs and opportunities
- Navigating the application process
- Our top application tips and common application mistakes to avoid
- What to expect as a graduate or vacationer at Grant Thornton
Register now to secure your place.
- Job type:Event
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:11th Aug 2022, 1:55 pm