Are you up for the challenge and the opportunity to be part of something that’s going to really make a difference?
Our work is developed and implemented through a lens of economic, social and environmental considerations. You will work with and learn from experts in a range of fields to ensure our advice, policies and programs meet the needs and expectations of the people of Queensland.
Our graduates are highly motivated, results-orientated and committed to the management and protection of Queensland’s unique landscape, waterways and natural resources.
We are looking for graduates who can
- throw yourself in from day one and put your studies into practice
- be energetic, enthusiastic and show initiative
- show your passion by generating new, innovative ideas and solutions
- demonstrate resilience and the ability to embrace and adapt to change
- build productive working relationships by sharing ideas and collaborating with your team.
Our graduate requirements vary each year. If you have a degree in any of these disciplines, you could have the skills we’re looking for.
- Agricultural Science
- Applied Science
- Business Analytics
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Science
- Modern History
- Property Economics and Development
- Rural Science
- Town Planning