GroupM Graduate Program – Launch Pad
Our vision is to shape the next era of media, where advertising works better. That might seem like a bold ambition, and it is. We’re looking for bright graduates who are just as passionate about media and advertising as we are and ready to launch their career with us. As the largest media investment company in the world, we believe it's our responsibility to nurture young talent and help you forge a fulfilling career.
You’ll immediately be placed in a full-time role at the heart of an agency team and receive a ton of training courtesy of the best practitioners in the industry to help you perform your role.
Made up of three core elements, the Launch Pad program combines real work experience, learning and training sessions, and a group project. These three aspects fit together to give you hands on experience as well as opportunities to learn and practice the theory through exercises.
You’ll also have the opportunity to meet with the top leaders across the group and be part of a cohort of new grads establishing an extensive network across the agencies right from the start.
It’s a unique experience which will fully immerse you in the industry from day one.
As a Launch Pad graduate, you will:
- Work with internal team members and external partners and media vendors to deliver results for our clients. That could be in media strategy, digital, content, social media, media investment, data science & analytics, tech development or account services.
- Develop your knowledge of media channels and marketing techniques
- Work on high profile and well-known Australian and global brand clients
- Expand your network, and launch your career.
- Use your initiative to support team members and proactively ask where additional assistance can be provided, beyond the day-to-day
- Learn to extract insightful data and reports for the team
Skills and Experience
- Have completed a degree in a University, College or TAFE
- Be an analytical thinker
- A willingness to learn and desire to challenge yourself
- Best in class attention to detail and accuracy
- High levels of energy and a desire to deliver great work
- A collaborative approach and team player attitude
- Problem solving mentality
- Passion! You’re keen to learn and develop your understanding of all things Media!
- Have Australian working rights
As part of the role, the benefits that you can expect are:
- It’s a full-time permanent role! We’re committed to you from day one, which gives you security.
- You’ll get to dive straight into agency life, working within an agency team, directly with our clients. (The pressure is on from day one, but we’re sure you’ll love it!)
- We are a global company, and part of the biggest media and communications company in the world. That means the advantages of scale, security, and potential overseas opportunities down the track!
- Our clients (although we can’t share who) are powerhouses in their own rights. All the brands you know are on our books!
- We care about your learning and it starts from day one. There are workshops, case studies, client visits, business leaders sharing their knowledge, and your chance to pitch an idea to us.
- We give you an opportunity to build your network not only within our business, and your new graduate tribe, but across the industry.
- We connect you with a buddy to bounce ideas off with and show you the ropes; their main role will be to make sure you learn the best tip & tricks, maximise the best perks, and fill your social calendar!
- We’ll help you build your knowledge around the different facets of the industry and set yourself up for the rest of your career!
- We’re committed to giving back to others with a range of social and charitable initiatives to get involved in.
- Plus, there’s a ton of perks… read on!
Now for the perks
We’ve got loads of training resources, flexible work options, gym & retail discounts, heaps of bonus leave including extra Summer Days and birthdays off!
We’ve designed a super cool and convenient online portal to access and maximise all your benefits and perks in one place - perkSPACE!
- Save loads of money on your fave brands, get cashback for yourself or donate to charity
- Get discounted private health cover
- Browse recipes, sweat it out with free online workouts, and mellow out with guided meditation
- Get expert financial wellbeing tips
- And so much more!
*Please note the first stage of applications will be a skills assessment. We see this as an opportunity for you to get to know GroupM and gain an insight into what the day-to-day of the job might look like.
Read more about GroupM and our many agencies HERE.
Please apply now and send your CV via the link!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- Position Start Date
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 12:59 pm