- 12-month, full time, paid internship commencing in January 2020
- Gain invaluable industry experience
- Work within a global organisation that is making a real difference
Our twelve-month, full time Industry Based Learning Program provides undergraduates with practical ‘hands-on’ work experience that will set you apart from your peers. You will be a part of a program designed to give you real work experience and optimise your professional development for future opportunities.
You will benefit from:
- Being involved in interesting work that will build your core technical and business skills
- Access to internal and external training opportunities
- Direct support and coaching from your manager and peers
- Being involved in GSK’s volunteer programs to assist the broader community
We have several opportunities available across the Consumer Healthcare business:
Supply Chain - Customer Service
A crucial member of the Customer Service and Collaboration team, you will be involved in driving customer collaboration to improve customer relationships and satisfaction and tailoring our Supply Chain accordingly. You will work closely with Warehousing & Distribution, Demand and Supply and third-party logistics providers to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Warehouse & Distribution Analyst
Help to develop and implement the Best-In-Class Logistics Strategy and annual program, in collaboration with global supporting functions and local Supply Chain teams. Support the Warehouse & Distribution lead to implement the best in class warehouse & distribution processes to deliver products/services in compliance with local regulations and internal guidelines (Regulatory, Customs & Foreign Trade, EHS, Quality, Service and Cost).
Applications for the program close on Monday 18th August. Our recruitment process involves eligibility questionnaire at application, World of GSK online assessment, video interview and assessment centre. This process takes place over the course of around 8 weeks, updates will be regularly communicated across email.
You must be in your penultimate or final year of your undergraduate degree in Supply Chain and Logistics or related degree to be eligible.
We are looking for passionate, high-performing and motivated students to join our program. You must be in your penultimate or final year of your undergraduate degree in Supply Chain and Logistics or related degree to be eligible.
- An interest in pursuing a career in the healthcare industry is favourable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with initiative and an eagerness to learn
- High attention to detail, rigor and process, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management, to manage and prioritise multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to quickly build strong internal & external networks
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better & live longer. GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare businesses with products including Panadol, Ventolin, and Sensodyne.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm