The Gunderson Briggs graduate program is expanding!
Are you looking for your first job in the accounting world? Are you searching for the right place to get the ball rolling for a rewarding career right here in Sydney?
Well look no further than Gunderson Briggs.
Here is how you will learn.
The everyday behind the scenes essentials that make an accounting firm tick:
- File set up for new and existing clients
- Transferring important firm and client information from paper to electronic files
- Correspondence with government and regulatory bodies such as the ATO, ASIC, & the OSR in relation to client matters
Involved in client work:
- Assist senior staff in the preparation of client financial statements & income tax return
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly BAS & IAS
- Assisting with the preparation of client bills
- Completing and submitting ASIC forms and records for client companies
- Responsible for client correspondence
Meeting & greeting clients & contacts:
- Face to face client meetings discussing their businesses and investments
- Drafting business plans & advising on other commercial aspects of client’s business
- Prospective client proposals
- Advisory work such as structuring, leading to valuations and financing
What you’ll get whilst your here:
- CA program assistance, including financial support, study leave and study materials
- Technical & soft skill training to build knowledge of relevant tax and business issues
- Learning, flexibility and support from an experienced close-knit team
- Relationship building activities and functions
What we need from you:
- Intelligence and enthusiasm
- The ability to work under pressure
- An eye for detail for detail and a desire to learn
- Interpersonal communication skills
- To have completed or to be completing your Business-related Degree majoring in Accounting at a recognised Australian institution by the end of June 2020
- Australian Citizenship
- Bring in something for show and tell Still keen? Send your academic transcript, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website http://www.gbbos.com.au/
No recruitment agencies please.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Banking and...
- 2/117 Clarence StreetLocations:
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 12:59 pm