Each year, we run two seasonal clerkships – winter and summer. Our seasonal clerkship program gives students the opportunity to experience life at Hall & Wilcox and allows us to get to know the students.
We offer our Seasonal Clerks:
- three-week seasonal clerkship
- an induction which provides information and training to enable Seasonal Clerks to successfully complete their clerkship with us
- placement in one of our practice areas, with opportunities to make a contribution and get amongst it
- extensive support network, including a buddy, a mentor and a Supervising Partner
- exposure to real work on real files – this may include drafting correspondence and documents, observing lawyers in meetings, conferences and mediations or at court, and undertaking research tasks
- opportunities to attend firm and practice area professional development sessions, and participate in training sessions for Seasonal Clerks and
- an invaluable opportunity for students wanting to experience life as a lawyer at Hall & Wilcox.
We currently do not run a formal seasonal clerkship program in Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Perth and Brisbane.