Hall & Wilcox
As a Law Graduate you will be a part of a 12 month program which includes three, four month rotations in our Sydney Office. During your graduate year you will experience:
- A combination of on-the-job training and support in completing Practical Legal Training.
- A comprehensive induction with the national graduate cohort which lays the foundation for the year ahead.
- The opportunity to gain experience in several of the firm's practice areas.
- An extensive support network including a buddy, a mentor and supervising partner to provide guidance and support throughout the year.
- Regular learning opportunities through our Elevate program, designed to develop our graduates and provide them with the skills and expertise to excel.
- Opportunities to participate in Pro Bono, Industry group and Smarter Law initiatives
- Ongoing feedback, both formal and informal.
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in our great culture and have fun!
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Position Start Date
August 2022 or February 2023
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2022, 7:00 am