A Career Where You Can Flourish Career
Opportunities in Management Trainee Programme
Our sustained business growth, driven by a progressive culture, continues to create development opportunities for our people. Join us and you too can gain valuable experience across our business and make significant contributions throughout your career in one of the following seven business / functional streams as 2021 MT:
- Commercial Banking
- Global Banking
- Global Markets
- Operations, Services and Technology
- Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Wealth and Personal Banking
This three-year, fast-track programme is intense and challenging, where you will receive comprehensive classroom training on business, products and services, exposure to China and overseas business, job rotation within your business / function stream, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship. Most importantly, you will be exposed to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 20 years*.
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that change in taking the Bank to the next level to join as 2021 MT intakes:
- Capable of communicating effectively, embracing changes and overcoming challenges with the ability to safeguard positive attitude under challenging situations and remain open to work with others from diverse cultures
- Ability to bring divergent ideas together and think deeply and rationally which contributes to creative and innovative solutions
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree (Second Hons) or above from an accredited university
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
If you are ready to rise to the challenge, act now and apply online.
* Best Bank – Domestic (Hong Kong) (The Asset)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 3:59 pm