Hang Seng Bank marks its 90th anniversary in 2023, our bond established with the local community has grown ever stronger over the years. We have been consistently rated as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for over 20 years*. Our sustained business growth underpinned by our purpose-led strategy and values continues to offer new development opportunities for our people. We invite you to join our Management Trainee Programme offering you a holistic development experience encompassing enterprise-wide development and business/function-specific professional growth.
At the enterprise level, you will immerse in the Bank’s Purpose, Values and business strategies in Fintech, Greater Bay Area development as well as Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. At the professional level, you will develop core competencies in one of the following seven business / functional streams as our 2024 MT:
- Commercial Banking
- Wealth and Personal Banking
- Wealth and Personal Banking – Digital
- Global Banking
- Global Markets
- Hang Seng Indexes Limited Company
- Digital Business Services
- Functional Services (including Finance, Risk and Compliance, or Strategic Planning and Corporate Development)
Our programme equips you for the future of banking with tailored job rotations in the first 24 months and a placement which usually lasts up to 12 months. With our learning ecosystem, you will develop core banking and functional competencies; you will acquire Future Skills such as Data & Analytics, Growth Mindset, Connectivity and Social Intelligence; take part in Fintech projects and Fintecubator (start-up) initiatives; gain exposures to China and Greater Bay Area development; and receive support to attain your professional qualifications and senior management mentorship.
- Communicating with impact – ability to clearly and coherently articulate and present messages in written and verbal forms (including new media literacy) with the target audience in mind;
- Connectivity – capability to build effective connections at interpersonal, social and cross- disciplinary levels to collaborate with others and achieve common goals;
- Curiosity – strong motivation to ask questions, acquire new knowledge and experience cross-boundaries; navigate and learn in known and unknown challenges;
- Creativity –ability to bring divergent ideas together, develop novel and adaptive thinking and contribute to innovative solutions;
- Exhibit integrity, empathetic and inclusive behaviours, acting with shared purpose, speaking up taking accountability and setting high standards;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese proficiency;
- Bachelor’s degree (Second Honours) or above; with less than 3 years of work experience;
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa e.g IANG.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 3:59 pm