This is an exciting role for a recent graduate who is looking to get into the sustainability space to do great things for people and the planet.
You'll never be bored, and you'll be in the fastest growing, priority area of a leading Australian construction materials company. You'll help drive our effort to reduce environmental impact.
You will be joining a dynamic Management Development Program (MDP). Applicants from all degree disciplines are accepted, however experience in environmental sciences and / or sustainability will be highly advantageous.
The Management Development Program (MDP) is a two year rotational program providing you with the opportunity to master internal and external management capabilities, up-skill and expand on leadership practices, as well as jump into varying training opportunities. With on-the-job learnings across a range of functions and operations, this program has been designed to develop balanced leaders who may take on full P&L and balance sheet responsibility on completion of the program.
As part of our program, you will be exposed to varying aspects of our business such as Concrete, Quarries, Risk, Sales, Logistics, Technical and Customer Service. Your Hanson coordinator and support network will provide you with exciting projects, internal and external self-managed learnings and equip you with leadership, technical, people and technology skills to fast track you to being one of our future business leaders!
What do we look for in our graduates?
- Tenacity - a willingness to learn and achieve
- The commitment to being customer focused
- A desire to getting your hands dirty!
- The ability to be a solid team player with an inquisitive nature
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill-set and a 'can-do' attitude
- An innovative mind-set with integrity and respect for Hanson values
- A true commitment to safety
- Have the right to work in Australia / Permanent Residency
To ensure you're fully supported as you start the Management Development Program, you will be provided:
- You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- You will be part of a growing and highly recognised global organisation
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- You will be provided Technical and Management training both externally and in-house
This opportunity would be perfect for someone looking to take the next step up or are looking to peruse a career within Management - Training and development will be provided to the right candidate with the right attitude and work ethic.
We are one of Australia's leading suppliers of heavy building materials to the construction industry. We produce concrete and aggregates, including crushed rock, sand, gravel and road base from a number of locations across Australia.
Our culture is driven by our values of High Performance, Respect and Integrity, A Sense of Ownership, Accountability and Collaboration. These values are the backbone to our success and help create an inclusive and supportive workplace.
We value diversity and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we are part of and support. We are seeking to improve and embrace diversity in our workforce which will lead to improved safety, performance and operational outcomes.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Regional OfficesLocations:
Garden Island (NSW)
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 12:00 am