Graduate Management Trainee - Adelaide
Where talent thrives
At Hanson we help to build the infrastructure of communities by working with and being part of them. When you join Hanson you are choosing to be part of these communities and to work alongside some of the industry's best people. By choosing Hanson, you will be part of one of the world's leading manufacturers of construction materials with around 59,000 employees in over 60 countries under the HeidelbergCement Group umbrella.
The Management Development Program (MDP) is a two-year rotational program for graduates from all backgrounds, aimed to develop the future leaders of our business. With on-the-job learnings across our main operations, you will work alongside some of the most experienced & talent people in the construction industry. The program allows graduates to gain "hands-on" and practical exposure of different parts of our business, as well as experience living and working in various metro and country locations across Australia.
At Hanson, we have a genuine commitment to our people, and a strong culture of 'growing our own'. 90% of our Leadership 100 team, started on our MDP- including our CEO. With guidance from a mentor, you will be given all the responsibility you can handle to ensure you can contribute and make a difference from Day One.
Hanson is proud to be named within the Top 5 Australian Graduate Employers for 2022 as nominated by Graduates.
What do we look for in our graduates?
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Continuously curious and open to new experiences
- Being proactive and willingly takes on responsibility for getting things done.
- Effective at working within teams
- A desire to "get your hands dirty" with a 'can-do' and down-to-earth attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate and driven to succeed
- Resilient and decisive
To ensure you're fully supported as you start the MDP, we'll also provide you with:
- A package totaling $84,000 that includes:
- A starting salary of $60,000 plus superannuation
- A mobile phone and laptop
- A "tool-of-trade" company vehicle
- Financial support for relocations within the business
- Technical and management training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Application Process
Online application: Submit your application online! You should include a resume, and answer the online application questions in place of a cover letter.
Psychometric Assessments: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete online psychometric assessments consisting of a cognitive ability test and personality questionnaire.
Video interview: Shortlisted candidates invited to take part in a video interview so we can learn more about you and what attracted you to our MDP.
Pre-employment Medical & Offer: shorted listed candidates to complete a pre-employment medical & subsequent offer to join our MDP.
To learn more about Hanson's MDP and hear what our graduates are saying, visit: https://www.hanson.com.au/join-our-team/graduates/
We'll Make It Happen
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2022, 12:00 am