The Management Development Program (MDP) is a two year rotational program open to graduates from all degree disciplines. It offers graduates the opportunity to master internal and external management capabilities, up-skill and expand on leadership practices, as well as jump into varying training opportunities. With on-the-job learnings across a range of functions and operations, this program has been designed to develop balanced leaders who may take on full P&L and balance sheet responsibility on completion of the program.
As part of our program, you will be exposed to varying aspects of our business such as Concrete, Quarries, Risk, Sales, Logistics, Technical and Customer Service. Your Hanson coordinator and support network will provide you with exciting projects, internal and external self-managed learnings and equip you with leadership, technical, people and technology skills to fast track you to being one of our future business leaders!
At Hanson, we have a genuine commitment to Our People and a strong culture of ‘growing our own’.
To be selected you will show:
- Tenacity - a willingness to learn and achieve
- The commitment to being customer focused
- A desire for getting your hands dirty
- The ability to be a solid team player with an inquisitive nature
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill-set and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- An innovative mind-set with integrity and respect for Hanson values
- A true commitment to safety
If successful, you will be provided with:
- A competitive salary
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Technical and management training (in-house and external)
- Coaching and mentoring
We are recruiting in all states of Australia, with placements being offered across varying operational and functional roles close to capital cities and in regional country areas.
To apply, please upload an up to date CV and Cover Letter. Applications close on 5th April 2021.
To learn more about Hanson’s MDP visit: www.hanson.com.au/join-our-team/graduates
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Construction, Engineering, Management
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Regional OfficesLocations:
Regional South Australia,...
- Program Duration
- Salary range
- Position Start Date
Mid Year to End of Year
- accepts international
- Remote friendly (Work from home)
- Closing Date:5th Apr 2021, 7:00 am