Are you target driven and have a hunger to succeed? Join Hays and fast-track your corporate career!
Your New Company
Hays is truly a market leader within the recruitment industry. We are based in 34 different countries with 250+ offices globally and that number is growing! We pride ourselves on the success of all our consultants in building long lasting business relationships with our clients and our candidates. We are passionate about people and this is demonstrated through the work we do – the right job can not only transform a person’s life but also the right person can contribute to the success of an organisation.
On a local level, we have nine offices across the region to help service the growing needs of our clients and candidates. We are excited to be recruiting for new associate consultants to join our different, highly successful teams in the New Year!
Your New Role
This is a 360 recruitment role where you will be handling the recruitment process from start to finish including:
- Doing business development ton increase to grow your client portfolio
- Short-listing candidates, interviewing and making expert recommendations to your clients
- Maintaining business relationships with existing clients
- Create a candidate portfolio by sourcing through multiple channels such as advertising
- Achieving personal KPIS and team targets on a monthly basis
What You'll Need To Succeed
This is a fast paced, high volume role where being able to manage your time is imperative to your success. We are looking for:
- People with previous experience doing B2B sales and have a great business acumen
- Sales driven people who have worked towards individual targets before
- Someone who can provide excellent service delivery to our clients and candidates
- Resilient people who have the drive and motivation to succeed
- Individuals who are confident in their communication skills and can talk to all professional levels
What You'll Get In Return
- 200 hours of training in the first 9 months which is delivered through different mediums
- Clear and transparent career progression
- Competitive salary + commission + great incentives
- Weekly and monthly social nights out
- The Hays Olympics - check us out on Instagram!
We provide a supportive and collaborative culture where we set you up for success and want o see you grow and succeed.
What You Need To Do Now
If this sounds like the next step in your long term career, please APPLY NOW or get in touch with the internal recruitment team on [email protected] to discuss the Hays careers opportunities we currently have available.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 12:59 pm