The Associate Programme
At Hays, we grow our own talent and will invest heavily in your development. We take your professional development very seriously and invest heavily in your training throughout your career. We realise that the first few months in the role of Associate Consultant can be your most challenging, so the Associate Programme has been established to provide you with additional tools and advice to ensure that you have everything that you need to become a recruiting expert and achieve your promotion.
Our Associate Programme we will help you to develop the proven skills to be a recruiter and includes:
- Formal classroom training - we will send you to Sydney twice in your first four months
- Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and team mates
- Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
- Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
- A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
Once you develop your expertise and achieve results you will be offered fast tracked career opportunities both locally and globally. These are just some of the reasons Hays was voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For 2016’ at the Recruitment International Awards.
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. You could have the opportunity to advance your career with the market leading agency and be proud of who you work for too.
What you'll need to succeed
You may still be building on your skills and experience, but you know you are:
- Highly motivated and sales driven
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Energized by connecting with new people and developing new relationships
- Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
- Confident to establish new relationships
- Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
Want to find out more? Play the video below to experience a day in the life of a recruitment consultant at Hays:
Ready to start?
Visit our page to find out more and contact us to talk about your future with Hays.
Hays has locations throughout Australia and New Zealand
For further information please visit www.hays.com.au/join-hays
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2019, 1:59 pm