Join the No.1 Agency, supporting WA with record numbers of employment.
Your New Company
Hays is recognised as an industry leader and we believe that the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can impact a business. We are the experts in recruiting and our trained specialists in Perth recruit qualified, professional and skilled people for the WA economy. As a recruiting specialist you will do this every day. With a recognised brand, you will lead into conversations with support and reputation.
Your New Role
A career at Hays is like no other and our community is heightened like never before. We believe that we can help you embark on an exciting journey and career.
This role will include you managing candidate and client portfolios, while handling the job process from beginning to end including; short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships. Your day to day tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing candidates via a multitude of channels
- Conducting thorough interviews reviewing candidates skills, behaviours and attitude
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates while taking a genuine interest in their career
- Further develop relationships with businesses who we currently deal
- Conduct sales calls and meeting to establish relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Complete background checks of candidates experience
- Manage administration and due diligence of your candidate profile's and client accounts
What You'll Need To Succeed
You may not know what you want to be. You may have embarked on a career path that simply isn’t you. What you know is that you are:
- Highly motivated, results and sales driven
- Passionate about helping people
- Energized by connecting with new people
- Intuitive, resilient and curious, always wanting to know more about people and solving problems
- Confident and ambitious
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
- Computer savvy with an attention to detail
- A great conversationalist with a good phone manner
You also are available for full time, permanent work and hold a valid drivers licence.
What You'll Get In Return
We grow and develop our talent and will invest heavily in your development. Joining Hays, you will receive regular training, mentoring with a senior leader and structured one-on-one coaching. You will have access to a renowned database and the best tools and resources available to assist you in becoming a recruiting expert. As well as the comprehensive training, we also offer a range of celebrations, rewards and benefits.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Suzi Edwards on 9254 4502 or [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2023, 12:59 pm