The Associate Programme
At Hays, we take your professional development very seriously and invest heavily in your training throughout your career. We realise that the first few months in the role of Associate Consultant can be your most challenging, so the Associate Programme has been established to provide you with additional tools and advice to ensure that you have everything that you need to become a recruiting expert and achieve your promotion.
Our Associate Programme we will help you to develop the proven skills to be a recruiter and includes:
- Formal classroom training - we will send you to Sydney twice in your first four months
- Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and team mates
- Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
- Tools and resources written by subject matter specialists to assist you to become a trusted advisor to your clients
- A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
Once you develop your expertise and achieve results you will be offered fast tracked career opportunities both locally and globally. These are just some of the reasons Hays was voted ‘Best Large Recruitment Company to Work For 2018’ at the Recruitment International Awards.
Our people tell us that Hays is a great place to work, over 90% of our employees say that they are proud to work for Hays. You could have the opportunity to advance your career with the market leading agency and be proud of who you work for too.