Live well, work well
When it comes to life at Hays, our motto is ‘live well, work well’. We know that when you feel you can achieve your work and life goals, you are empowered to do your very best. To assist you in maintaining a work and life balance, we support flexibility and offer a vast range of employee benefits that promote health and wellness.
We offer an excellent range of employee benefits including:
- [email protected] Choose your start and finishing times and apply for up to 5 additional days leave per year.
- Wellness Day- Receive a wellness day each year to spend on yourself.
- [email protected] Our wellness programme includes an annual calendar of themed events, flu vaccinations, discounted health insurance and an Employee Assistance Programme, to name a few.
- HaysRewards- Once you reach 2 years’ service, you’ll be awarded $500 every year to spend on health, fitness and leisure. Use it for anything that enhances your wellbeing, the choice is yours!
- Entertainment Book Membership- Once you’ve reached 1 years’ service at Hays receive a yearly subscription to the Entertainment book and take advantage of thousands of discounts across your local region.
- Loyalty Leave- Earn loyalty leave for the time you spend with the business, equating to 30 days annual leave in your 10th year.
- Corporate Agreements- with the likes of HCF, MLC, MJ Bale and Specsavers.
- Social Events- partake in periodic social events every 4 weeks.
- Referral Bonus- Receive $2000 for a successful referral of a friend or family member to Hays.
- Parental Leave- Our [email protected] program provides working parents with paid parental leave for both mums and dads, a keep in touch program and options for flexible working arrangements.
In addition to the fantastic employee benefits Hays offers, you’ll be part of a business that celebrates success like no other. Hays proudly acknowledges the results, energy and passion of our employees through a range of incentives, including awards for personal bests and high performers, our internal recognition scheme and anniversary gifts. Incentives could involve a helicopter ride, a trip to the snow or a lavish dinner.