HealthEngine is Australia’s largest patient network where patients are connecting online with all their favourite healthcare providers. We’re talking upwards of 9 million Australians who’ve made more than 47 million bookings online via HealthEngine. Patients love our mobile apps and you will have a chance to continue building and maintaining them as a part of the larger development team.
Why work for us
- You will get to work with cutting-edge iOS and Android technologies
- We will help you develop your Swift and Kotlin programming skills
- You will have freedom and flexibility to work the way you want, including work from home
You are the kind of person
- Has passion for iOS/Android development and desire to learn and improve
- Is self-driven, curious, well organised and displays initiative
- Having developed and published an iOS or Android app on to the App Store or Google Play is a plus
The perks behind the work
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. You’ll be able to do work that is innovative, meaningful and has an immediate impact Learning and challenges aside, we also offer:
- Freedom and flexibility to work the way you want, including work from home
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee on tap
- Regular social and team-bonding events and play spaces on-site
- Salary sacrifice and salary packaging options
- Workplace wellness program
Diversity and Inclusion
HealthEngine believes in the power of a diverse workforce and is fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers and consumers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2021, 1:59 pm