Northpark Private Hospital
Graduate Nurse and Midwife Program 2022
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Graduate Nurse and Midwife Program. The program is open to all Endorsed Enrolled Nurses, Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives.
We are seeking graduates who have outstanding personal presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills and are ready to start a rewarding career.
Graduate nurses are an important part of our future and we are committed to providing a supportive, challenging and education focused graduate year.
What We Offer Graduate Nurses:
- Comprehensive orientation and preceptorship support
- A structured graduate program with rotations including medical, surgical, short stay unit and rehabilitation. Midwifery graduates rotate through postnatal, birth suite and the nursery.
- Supernumerary days at the beginning of each rotation
- Paid study days to support and encourage growth
- Flexible hours and promotion of family-friendly workplace
- Rotations at other Healthscope sites (where applicable)
- Part-time: 3 days/week with opportunity to extend work days
- Great opportunities for career advancement
Aims of the Program:
The Graduate Nurse and Midwife Program is aimed at enhancing the professional development of each graduate by:
- Incorporating individual learning needs into a supportive education program
- Facilitating the transition from student to independent practitioner in a supportive clinical environment, utilising hospital education staff, clinical support nurses, peer support and preceptors
- Providing documented evidence of each graduate's experience as part of their professional portfolio development
Please forward your application online and include the following:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum Vitae (with details of at least 2 clinical referees - clinical teacher, preceptor or other senior nurse that you have worked with)
- 2 recent appraisals from acute care clinical placements
- Academic Transcript
- Nursing Registration with AHPRA or anticipated completion date of course
For further enquiries:
Nicole Lebbos, Education Co-ordinator
Email: [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:24th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm