- Melbourne Private Hospital
- Postgraduate Studies
- Graduate Certificate
Melbourne Private Hospital is a 124 bed hospital located in the Parkville precinct. We have four operating theatres specialising in Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery and High Acuity General Surgery, supported by our 10 bed, Level 3 Intensive Care Unit, Cath Lab and 30 bed Neurosurgical Unit (including High Dependency Unit).
Melbourne Private Hospital, in conjunction with tertiary affiliates, is offering positions for Division 1 Registered Nurses in the Graduate Certificate of Nursing Practice. This program articulates with Graduate Diploma of Nursing Practice and Master of Nursing Practice.
* Please note: This is a Postgraduate Program NOT a Graduate Program
COMMENCING FEBRUARY 2022
Apply now for:
- Interventional Cardiology
Our program offers:
- High acuity clinical experience to complement the area of study
- Dedicated specialty clinical educational support
- Financial support available
Applications should include:
- Letter of application
- CV including two professional referees
- Academic transcript
For further enquiries: Kathi Shannon - Education Manager; 03 8341 3490 or [email protected]
To Apply: Please click on the 'Apply' button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter, your CV and Academic Transcript along with the contact details of 2 professional referees. Please note that this is NOT a Graduate Year Program, it is a Postgraduate Program.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Nursing and Midwifery
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:4th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm