Duration of the Internship: 2 months (2 days per week).
The role is flexible with working from home and at the business location completing photo shoots and videography.
Currently, we are looking for an Intern with the following skills:
- Has excellent English
- Has a knack for content creation and content writing for social media and marketing materials
- Has a good understanding of marketing, target marketing, market segmentation, and business process
- Create content for various social media platform
- Brainstorm marketing ideas
- Use Canva to design marketing materials and do print management
- Conduct market research and analyse google analytics
- Photography and video skills
This role will work across a bricks and mortar retail food business and an online baby business.
This would suit a final year marketing or communications University student to give you real world experience, where you can see the results of your marketing efforts succeed.
Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and most importantly the right attitude. Please email your resume to [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- 54 Watton Street, WerribeeLocations:
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 1984 (approx)
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 12:59 pm